How Much Is My DWI Settlement Worth In Texas?
If you have been involved in a DWI accident in Texas, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. The average settlement for a DWI accident in Texas is $100,000. However, the amount of compensation you may receive will depend on the severity of your injuries, the extent of damage to your property, and other factors. It is important to consult with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you recover the compensation you deserve.
These types of accidents often result in serious injuries, such as brain damage, spinal cord injuries, and paralysis. If you have been involved in a DWI accident and sustained any of these types of injuries, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. In some cases, you may also be able to recover punitive damages.
DWI Victim Compensation Factors
The total amount of compensation you could receive will depend on many factors, such as:
- The severity of your injuries
- The amount of damage done to your property
- Whether or not you contributed to the accident
- The insurance coverage of the at-fault driver
Why You Deserve To Be Compensated If You’ve Been Injured In A DWI Accident
You deserve to be compensated if you’ve been injured in a DWI accident because:
- You didn’t do anything wrong. You shouldn’t have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence.
- You have financial losses. Medical bills, lost wages, and property damage can all add up after a DWI accident. You should be compensated for these losses.
- You have emotional injuries. In addition to physical pain, you may also be dealing with emotional trauma such as anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. These injuries can have a serious impact on your life, and you deserve to be compensated for them.
- You need justice. Facing the person who caused your injuries can be empowering. It can also help you move on with your life.
Why Is It Important To Act Quickly After A DWI Accident?
If you’ve been involved in a DWI accident, it’s crucial that you act quickly to protect your rights. You may be wondering what your rights and options are. You may be entitled to compensation for your injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering. In some cases, you may also be able to recover punitive damages.
The Dashner Law Firm can help you immensely due to its group of professional personal injury attorneys. Their experienced DWI accident attorney in Irving, TX can help you understand your rights and options under the law, and will fight to get you the compensation you deserve. Don’t delay – contact Dashner Law Firm at 817 854-4496 today!